Residences can use the energy savings, safety and
convenience of these closers, too, with the 00050 and 00051
models from S. Parker, at very sensible prices, offering similar
features and convenience to closers used in commercial business
The S. Parker Residential Door Closer is universal and reversible
so it fits right or left handed doors. The closer comes complete,
with clear instructions and all needed parts and screws.
Residential door closers provide six way benefits for the
• Safety is enhanced when doors to stairwells, storerooms
and closets close automatically.
• Security is helped when doors close automatically,
coming to the latch position with no extra effort.
• Savings grow when expensively cooled air in summer,
and heated air in winter, is kept indoors where it belongs.
• Convenience is not having to pull a door shut when
your hands are full.
• Comfort means the closer prevents door slams and drafts,
thus is easier on the ears with reduced noise, and lower chill.
• An extra pair of hands is offered: the residential
door closer holds the door open when needed.
S. Parker residential door closers are automatic, hydraulic
and adjust with just a turn of a screw. Overall body size
is 6” long and 21/2” deep by just 21/4”
high, with a cast body, and high impact plastic casing. Model
00050 is Ivory and model 00051 is Chocolate.
hold open wood or hollow metal doors up to 66 lbs.
for wood or hollow metal doors up to 140 lbs.
Chocolate in a Clamshell Pack