S. Parker’s Barrier Free and Delayed Action
line of door closers presents a 25 year warranty,
meets ANSI Grade 1 A-156.4 standards, comes with
a choice of adjustable delayed action, closing
speeds, or combined door opening ease and delayed
action closing adjustment. These closers are specifically
designed with the physically impaired in mind,
and help meet ADA standards, while easing access
for the disabled.
The UL Listed 900 series comes in four basic designs:
• Barrier Free (BF) models allow reductions
in spring power so that door opening is easier
for the disabled
• Delayed Action (DA) models slow door closing
so passage is eased for people with disabilities
• Combined (CB) action models have both
Barrier Free and Delayed Action features, with
an adjustment range of 1/2 to 4.
• The 900 BC is a heavy duty spring adjustable
closer. Adjustable from 1 thru 6.
• The various models are all non-handed
for use on right or left hand doors.
• Needle bearings give smooth operation
and long life.
• Two separate valves give adjustable closing
and latching speeds.
• Delayed action uses an adjustable timing
• Rack and pinion mechanism.
• The cover is corrosion resistant.
• Each unit is packed with a parallel arm
• All models come with a full cover to hide
screws and spindles.
• All with backcheck.
• Allen Key adjustment.
25 Year Warranty
Grade 1 Barrier
Free & Delayed Action Contractor Quality®
A sleek, superbly attractive and easily cleaned cover is included.